Monday 19 December 2022

Jay Blasi & Scott Chunn - In Your Hands (197? Private US Folk masterpiece)

 

 

Really excellent US Folk LP with great harmony vocals privately released by this duo in the 70's.
 

I found this comment on http://time-has-told-me.blogspot.com/ :
"My husband and I were Americans stationed in Germany with Jay Blasi and Scott Chunn in the 1970's. I have their album "In Your Hands"."


Listen : A5. Sweet Susie

A2. Before My Life Is Thru 


Unfortunately the upper seam is torn on 8 inches ...

Truly a still unknown little masterpiece we have here !


Record: VG+
Cover : VG (upper seam torn - see pictures)
Price : 150,00 Euros (+ postage costs by registered parcel calculated by the Belgian Post office)
Payment : PAYPAL only
Contact : etienne.reyser@gmail.com 

No comments: