Saturday, 23 February 2013

CLAY RINESS - "Rollin' in My Changes" (Rare 1983 US private press)

Another little gem never reissued on CD !
Amazingly good countryfolkblues LP !!!

Record : Exc+
Cover : Exc+
Price : 60,00 Euros (+ expedition costs calculated by the Belgian Post office)
Payment : PAYPAL or Bank transfer (ask for my account number)
Contact :


Blogger Weary Wolf said...

Good day! Imagine my surprise to find my debut record of thirty years past so far from home! At first I misread the price thinking you were offering it for sixty-thousand euros ... then I realized the comma was likely supposed to be a period. I had a good chuckle over that.

I thought you might like knowing that there were only one thousand of this title pressed and released. Rare indeed.

Best wishes,

Clay Riness
Wisconsin, USA

13 May 2013 at 21:57  
Blogger imnotgod said...

Nice to hear from you Clay !
I really like your first LP !
See my rating on RYM :
And great thanks for your comment.
I wish you all the best.

14 May 2013 at 06:44  
Blogger John Egelkrout said...

I have one of these. Great album.

4 October 2013 at 04:26  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home